sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2008

The early love


I am learning to say you how much I Love you. You are my dream, I want you, I need you, I wish you; You are my faith, my religion, my God. You are the sunshine in my life, please never leave me. I want to see your smile, your face, your eyes shining in my life. Give me a chance to be your friend, to be someone special to you.
I am happy if you are happy, I am sad if you are sad, I am boring if you are boring, because you guide my life, you give me the instructions to live all days in my life. You make the best part of my life. I want your touch, your lips, your hands, all your body be mine to make part of me.
I can’t live alone, without you. Please help me, you are the unique chance that I have to be happy. Please, make my dreams come true.


(2001)

Nenhum comentário: